We ask that all the parents and carers in school support us with our school uniform policy. We have clear guidelines for the children’s school uniform which we think is smart and practical. We believe it is very important that all the children look good and feel positive, this can improve how they feel about themselves and make them even more positive with their learning and enjoyment of school.
The school uniform can be bought from School Togs, 252 High Street, Cheltenham. Glos GL50 3HF.
We expect the children to wear:
- Black shoes;
- Boys: grey or black trousers
- Girls: grey/black skirt or trousers;
- Blue school sweatshirt;
- Yellow polo shirt;
- Girls: blue summer dress if they wish.
- Jewellery: Stud earrings only; Watch - property brought into school is the responsibility of the child and school cannot be held responsible for any loss or breakages.
- White t shirt;
- Navy blue/black shorts;
- Pumps for inside and trainers for outside;
- Tracksuit for outside.
- No jewellery - children to remove stud earrings or have taped covering to protect ears.
Reading bags and PE bags are also available.
Please ensure that all uniforms are labelled with the children's names.
All the staff and governors agreed that the children should not have elaborate or unusual haircuts at school. We all feel that this is not appropriate for a primary school.